Download Vision, Mission, Values, Principles (PDF)
A world without poverty where all children develop their unique potential becoming productive members of society serving their community.
Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos™, inspired by Christian values, nurtures orphaned and vulnerable children in a loving, stable, secure family environment. We keep brothers and sisters together and provide a quality education, healthcare, and spiritual formation. We model our values through serving the communities in which we live.
NPH is guided by the following core values:
- LOVE AND SECURITY: manifested in the safety and stability of the family and realized by profound personal engagement in preparation for meaningful life and gainful employment.
- RESPONSIBILITY: learning to be responsible and to respond to the needs of others, both individually and collectively.
- SHARING: developing kindness, empathy and care for others, through what we say and do.
- WORK: learning to contribute to one’s family and community on the path to independence.
- FAITH AND SERVICE: putting Christian values into action.
Our deliberations, interactions, and decisions are founded on the Christian principles of: “...as you did to one of the least of these My brothers and sisters, you did it to Me.” and “Lord, make me an instrument of Your peace...”
These principles guide our actions in reinforcing the rights and responsibilities of children as expressed through:
- Compassion and empathy toward others
- Care focused on the needs of each child
- Establishing and maintaining healthy family bonds
- Commitment to serve our family and our community
- Respect and humility in our attitudes
- Transparency and accountability in our actions and reporting
- Embracing diversity and inclusivity